View Single Post
      08-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #37
Omar
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
I will enjoy every second, I promise.

It's nothing personal, but at a time when all future m5 owners are in a celebratory mood, you continue to be upset and angry. If I were this upset at a company at how I perceive I was treated, I dont think I'd be able to enjoy their product and hence would probably not buy it. Curious to see what your impressions are if you do take delivery. Please keep us posted.
Again, thanks for the advice. I know where to go when I need more advice. Enjoy! I am not sure where everyone is getting the infornation that the M5s are relased. My dealer is stating that the M5s are not released yet.

I cannot believe some of you are taking offense to some us being upset with the way BMW has treated this matter but are ok with BMW. Wow!!!! We know there are matters that are more urgent and deserve to be sad about such famine in Africa. This can be rectified with us being generous and try to make a difference in this world. This however, does not negate matters such as these. Again, thank you for your comments.
Appreciate 0