06-26-2014, 11:00 AM   #190
Rovman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
I would take what happened to your car any minute over what was gonna happen to your records after jail time because of that speeding ticket! So look at the bright side! But that's a shame what they did to you and to your car!

Thank you so much for your touching story which makes me happy I made this thread so people can tell what happened -

Job
Oh most definitely Sooma, I was extremely lucky. The end result could have been a lot worse.

A funny thing to mention about the ordeal is once I was freed from jail, a deputy brought me to meet my father and the DA. The DA began to chew me out for driving like an idiot on the roads but also called my father out as well. You see my father had a really bad habit of driving EXTREMELY fast EVERYWHERE he went. The DA said, " well son I don't guess I can fully hold you responsible for what you have done today as your father here drives like a maniac as well, so I guess we can't be too surprised here that you would do the same as he has set such a good example for you while you grew up all these years" I almost busted out in laughter but I digressed after I saw my fathers face turning red.
Funny enough, not a whole lot wan discussed about that since then. We got in the car, he asked, well son what have you learned today. I said not to do as you do , do as you say. He looked over at me sort of smirked and tha pt was the end of that.
11' BMW 1M
15' Mercedes GL 350 (wife's daily)
Appreciate 0