View Single Post
      06-27-2014, 05:57 AM   #194
DrewM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: SG E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
Screw the sample size. Ask anyone. Let me guess, either you or someone you know is in law enforcement?

I am not ignorant, I've experienced a whole lot BS from cops over the years. I can only speak of my experience.

My wife has 3 cousins in law enforcement in Illinois. Even they agree with my statement.

We'll leave Lawyers for another discussion.... Especially the one's practicing family law.
No me nor anyone I know well. I just hate when people make inflammatory stereotyping statements. You are right, you can only speak as to your experience. Yet, you made an overreaching statement that covered all situations and was not limited to your experience.

I guess the same goes for your statement about family law lawyers. Does that apply equally to the one that was representing you are just your opposition?
2014 M5 Competition|Space Grey|Black Merino Full Leather|Anthracite Trim|Executive package|LED Lighting Package|Drivers's Assit Package|B&O Sound System|Bel STiR Plus 9500ci|IND Side Markers and Side Vents|Exhaustmeister|HRE P101 Satin Charcoal/Michelin PSS (Summer)|601/Pirelli Sottozero Serie II (Winter)|Coded by V12
Appreciate 0