11-04-2013, 03:08 AM   #164
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003 View Post
We are talking about different GT board videos .I agree the one you posted is of an S . My point is the Turbo S and the 458 should both still be faster than the Manhart M6 based on power to weight and documented best trap speeds . It is obvious we will never agree , I believe accumulated hard data , and you like Russian drag videos , to each his own .
These are the videos I have posted all along, and I don't know of any other MHR M6 videos of similar races. Please provide the videos you are referring to!

I understand that your point now is that both the Turbo S and the 458 should be faster than the MHR M6, right?

That only leads to one conclusion: Either the MHR M6 has more power than you thought, or that both the 458 and Turbo S is sandbagging in ALL of the races.

I ALSO believe in accumulated data, like all of the GT Board videos and US based magazine C&D comparison test.

If you rather choose to believe in times posted on dragtimes.com, set on different tracks with different temperature, altitude, humidity etc. Please be my guest I prefer comparisons under similar circumstances, face to face. Or like the C&D comparison test, times verified by a independent magazine and set under similar circumstances!

As you say, to each his own

And, I also believe we won't agree here. I'll let the other forum members judge the performance of the cars for themselves. To me, there is no doubt that the MHR M6 is a consistently seriously fast car

Last edited by Boss330; 11-04-2013 at 03:22 AM..
Appreciate 0