View Single Post
      11-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #56
AGS
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
This is going to take a long time. I called the Brunswick VPC - and they said they still haven't received my car. I would interpret that as that they have not logged in the cars which cleared customs on Thursday.

Which also means they haven't thought about replacing the oil pump, or fixing the chips from the European Delivery, or the break-in service.

I'm basically SOL here. I doubt I'll have the car before thanksgiving, and I sold my own car because I expected the car to be here 6 weeks after drop off in Munich. This whole process is really pissing me off. It shouldn't take 2.5 months to ship a car from Munich to the east coast. Will buy a Porsche next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
I am having homicidal thoughts wrt BMW personnel right now.
I'm sorry, but I can't bite my tongue any longer. Your complaining all over the board about the delivery delay of your car shows incredible insensitivity. A storm of historic proportions slammed into the northeast, devastating the NJ coast, Staten Island and parts of Long Island. Entire towns were wiped off the map and thousands of people lost their homes. Next time you get angry that you car still has not been delivered try thinking about those poor individuals that lost everything and are sifting through the rubble of their home searching for any personal belonging that are salvageable. Your car will get to you soon enough and your life will go on as normal ... many others are not as fortunate.
Previous: 2019 Donnington Grey M5 Competition, 2016 Silverstone M5 CP, 2013 Monte Carlo Blue M5 CP (ED on 9/1/12), 2009 Carbon Black M5, 2006 Silverstone M5, 2003 Sterling Grey M5, 2000 Anthracite 540i6, 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9Ltd, 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 1978 Mazda RX-7
Appreciate 0