View Single Post
      12-23-2014, 12:53 PM   #54
Zeroblade
Explodes on impact
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Mazda3

So far, say this thing has all options ticked and I wouldn't be surprised its around 85k. The previous model barely hit that much with all options picked. The M5 hits 90k easy without all that. The F8x would be priced similar to this for less power and size for additional comparison. Granted people may not see the cars on same level. People who want the BMW, want a BMW. Frankly though, the costs difference isn't even worth thinking about. Thousands of dollars less for for HP and perhaps more/same features.

Side by side like that the M5 definitely looks cleaner but in person I'm rather muted by it. I like the interior far better though. I can't stand the world of touch based screens/buttons in the CTS-V or any other car that doesn't have knobs. That feel of knowing what your pressing is just too damn important to ignore. Fact that Caddy's CUE system has been out for a while and still haven't included key controls - vol for example, kills it for me. Its definitely the little things that matter.

Performance wise, cool numbers but that much power for any car to RWD only is more marketting than useable/purpose built.

*work in progress*
Appreciate 0