05-04-2014, 08:05 AM   #2
Mscarpa
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Black on black!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLu
Can anyone teach me how to start my 2013 M5 real fast? I just got beat up by a Camaron ZL1 on the street today. I adjusted everything into sport plus with auto shift, traction control on. But then, it beat me after I reached 40mph.

After I got beat up by ZL1, I went back and practiced starting during the night (safely). However, I noticed the rmp at the first gear will stuck at 3000~4000 for like 0.6 sec then rise when the traction control was on. Obviously it slowed down the car from starting off. I turned off the traction control, which the shifting became much smoother but the car was wiggling so badly. I got scared afterward, so I turned off immediately.

Is there any other method that allows me to start off my m5 like a beast and also remain stable???
Shit, that sucks. That car has some muscle though. I know what you mean about 1st gear which is why I use manual sometimes. Here are the specs on the Zl1, no pussy cat. I would be curious on what our bros say on this matter.

It’s the most technologically advanced Camaro ever. With a 6.2L supercharged engine it delivers an impressive 580 horsepower16 and 556 lb.-ft. of torque. The kind of high-tech power that punches the 0–60 clock in just 3.9 seconds.
Appreciate 0