View Single Post
      05-12-2017, 07:07 AM   #37
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senilsson View Post
Thank you all for your replies, I appreciate you guys taking the time. (Most of you anyway) :-)

I've noticed that you suggest a wide variety of cities and states, I would appreciate if you could motivate the pros and cons. Just the main things.

I've travelled to south Florida and NYC a few times the past years and I think I would appreciate something more south. I'm confident the north east region has some great parts but I think I would enjoy skipping the snow. Idk, a good quality of life is more important than having warm weather.
Florida look at Naples, West palm-Boca, st pete, orlando.
Carolinas, charlotte nc, asheville, nc, charleston sc, savannah ga. Honorable mention Virginia beach va, Austin tx, Dallas tx. All nice, low crime, low taxes, low housing cost, etc. Better women and beaches in Florida lol. Seasons in nc, va, tx. I'd make a list of what is important to you and research each suggestion. Forget Minnesota, cold as balls, northeast, expensive, nasty people, crowded, Hawaii, fun for a vacation but you're stuck there and unless all you do is water sports boring after a bit, super expensive, California, oppressive laws, super expensive, crowded.
Appreciate 0