Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post

It's easy to forget sometimes just how much power our BMWs have and while they are some of the safest cars in the world, we are all still human, capable of suffering injuries and making driving mistakes (or simply suffering bad luck). So please be safe out there!
Very true Jason, the BMW salesman (Mike may he RIP) that sold me my first Z4 in 2010 lost his life on a wet 2 lane wet road overtaking another car. According to eye witnesses his rear end of the car gave away and he slammed into a tree. He passed on a few days later due to severre inures. Mike was a very experianced track driver and particioated on many events in his M3.

He just had bad luck, who knows what caused him to loose control. It happened in the fall of 2010 he should have had his snow tires mounted.

Anyway, we all need to be very careful out there our cars are indeed very [powerful.

Hope the occupants of the M5 in the original post get well soon. I know having lived in Germany up to age 19 and visiting often, accidents on the Autobahn often end in tragedy so one needs to be very alert all the time.

Be safe everyone.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0