Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc19
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
I'm curious why you two posted comments like this. Why exactly does the M5 having a manual transmission upset you?
Yeah, I don't get that either. It is not like having a manual option hurts those that don't see the point.

And to all those who don't understand wanting to drive a manual, why does anyone have to like anything? I like mechanical watches, sure there are digital watches (heck, my iPhone included) that keep better time, but I still prefer a good mechanical watch to anything else. And I prefer to row my own gears... sure technology can do it faster, but I just prefer it. Driving is not the same for me if I am not working 3 pedals. It's just not. Call me whatever you want, but it is what I like.

I think it is a shame, and I find it curious that BMW is making this public so far out in the future.
2011 E92 l SSII l Fox Red - 145k and Totaled. 2012 Toyota Prius C - 145k and Totaled. 2002 Nissan Pathfinder - 301.6K and Junked. 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Rolled & Totaled. 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood - RIP.
Appreciate 0