View Single Post
      07-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Annnnnd another tune that does not remove the Top Speed Limiter or Remove the Check Engine Light from Catless Downpipes (sarcasm).

Sorry to be sarcastic, but how come nobody can give us we(I) really want? What good is more power and torque if we can't really use it past 160mph(indicated)?

Also I'd be glad to shoot another video to validate authentic gains from the Velos Tune just I like I did with the Switzer Tune if anybody wants to put it on their M5/M6 here in SoCal.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Switzer Tune and if the Velos Tune achieves the same results then that would be awesome, but it's just not my cup of tea. I, like others, are still waiting for a tune that can take down a GT-R all the way to 200mph. Otherwise the Velos numbers look good on paper. Groovey music in the video though!

I think you and I and few choice others are in the minority that actually stretch our cars' legs past 160 mph. For most buyers of the tune they want usable hp and tq gains in the sweet spot rpms which are south of 160 mph.

The maps are not broken yet so the speed limiters remain ... for now.

Im assuming this is a resistor tune??
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0