View Single Post
      05-16-2014, 12:22 PM   #14
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
I heard Boots could run 0-60mph in 3.7 seconds.
Awesome.3.7 I'm as fast as our cars. Wrsbmw that was w/ boots on. LOL

I ran 4.12 twice in the 40y dash for the Dallas Cowboys in 88 and that was w/o the comp package.

Mike yes, Jim Brown is my cousin. I was serious. He was one of the all timers in football. I was just as good in football and baseball. But track and field was my calling.

Hell yea drew. If a curve came up he would have fallen down. Advantage gone.

Seriously thanks guys. I did have a good career running and enjoy watching the lil ones compete now. If I were to get back out there I would need that competition package just to get me out the starting blocks!

DrKev: You crazy boy. Thanks

Kamil is holding up the glass, but I hold it up for all of you guys who make this forum a place where we can cheer on each other and appreciate what we all have accomplished in our lifes. We have serviceman like Dave who flew. I cant do that as I would be scared. But I would shoot down a mferrr in a quick minute. Have no problems doing that. lol I spend 12 years in the Police Department so to me that was my service to my country. Then you have DrKev, who you guys probably don't know who is a accomplished Dentist with his own practice. All of these professions take skill. Anyhows, Appreciate all the kind words. I'll find a pic to post up here or a short vid clip as I never had put any of my races on youtube.

DrKev, Hell Naw. They bring what they got and drive. I ain't no driving no ms daisy..lol

Signed

Sir Boots

Country run
Appreciate 0