escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
great night of fights, from the prelims to the main card

Those kicks Tavares was throwing were nasty, Baronis legs looked like he had been whipped w/ a belt.

I was excepting more from Josh Crispi but Poirier looked great for an up and coming guy, Crispi likely isnt getting a shot at Aldo anymore after that loss.

Great KO by Stephens, I thought he for sure had lost that fight but just goes to show you, when you got power, its never over.

Clay Guida is an animal, I was so happy he won, that dude is great.

Nate Diaz, as good as he is off his back, he gets too comfortable and ends up spending the whole round on his back and if the other guy has good defense, he will win the round. Seems like this is the biggest hole in his game, either pull of the submission or get back to your feet.

Holy Crap at Brandon Vera's nose, I was surprised how dominant Brandon was on the feet but was even more surprised by how he couldnt do anything off his back.

Brian Stann has nasty power, that exactly how I saw the fight going.

The main event was great, I couldnt believe Edgar survived that first round, his legs were so wobbly. Props to him for coming out in the 2nd round like the 1st never happened. Gray totally gassed him self in the first, like Randy told him, he was trying to go for the KO rather than focus on technique. By the end of the 5th, I looked over at one of my buddies and jokingly said, watch it be a draw.

Glad Pettis isnt getting screwed and is still getting the next shot, IMO Gray should fight Ben Henderson and the winner gets another shot since both fights were pretty close, sans a ninja kick
Appreciate 0