View Single Post
      09-02-2016, 06:39 AM   #59
Sales@RKautowerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6beast View Post
It's great to see you have the knowledge and giving the forum members all these details. As for adaptation I can tell you it does take a long time and I can assure you it's not the driver adapting. I own my own cars and test them from before and after in every way. I don't build products on a customers car to sell a product. I have the Dyno, vbox and track to prove it, not hearsay. As for your intake it doesn't need long to adapt because it's more about efficiency then actually getting more air volume and velocity by mph increase like the MSR intake. So you can argue all day what you think and what you know but at the end of the day the MSR intake has been proven by myself with all the before and after testing and also by several customers across the globe.

Find two stock M5's Dyno and race them Stock, then Dyno race them after install and race them again, after two weeks of adaptation race them agian, I guarantee the MSR car will pull away.

Like I said you can throw all the data you want and it will look great on paper but when it comes to real life results on the street I can say it's been Proven over and over agian.

Carbon fiber does look great though, most of my customers want custom color choices. But if you guys want the best of both worlds, carbon and performance I'll make you a set in carbon fiber.

Once again great post!

Send me a set and I'll test them again, don't have any problem doing so.
Appreciate 0