View Single Post
      03-19-2014, 12:47 PM   #15
BMW0412
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer-boy View Post
Sorry to hear of your experience, I'm with you I wouldn't feel comfortable taking my car there either

But what would you have liked them to do, or rectify the situation?
its good that you bought it up, i was just thinking about it

Should this guy get fired?
Yes, he made three mistake that the dealer had 0 tolerance,
1: he's reving a customer's car without permission in a cold start,
2: he was driving a customer's car with a crazy speed,
3: he was driving a customer's car in a parking lot with ice, and there are another 20 customer's car and dealer's new car parked in the parking lot at the same time

These mistakes are pretty obvious and there are no excuses for these mistakes. If he didn't not get fired, it will give an image to the other employees that it is ok to do it. It will also give their customers an image that their stuff member will screw around with their cars and not getting any serious punishment. Technically, he should get fired.

Do i want this guy get fired?
No, the reason is simple, he's young, its not easy for young kids getting a proper job nowdays. i do not want to ruin his life.

What the dealership should do?
Budd's is a big auto group, they own a lot of dealers and they do have a lot of positions for their employees. They should reassign this guy to a position that he will not get a chance to touch customer's car.

Personally i do not own a dealer or worked at a dealer before, so i have no knowledge to educated them. These are just my opinions
Appreciate 0