View Single Post
      04-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #41
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

He was the one told me (back in March) about the July bulletin in the first place. I asked him why did BMW Canada released such statement when about 2 months later he was told by same people @ BMW Canada that they should not have issued such bulletin.

Anyway, his clients have also been asking this topic and he already told them no changes will happen at all.

In any case, he already said the wait time is now up to late July to early August delivery, if ordered today. Therefore, posssible minimal damage or not ?? is done to those who is going to order one.

He did say most of his clients do not care much to the possible electronics changes ... they just want to grab the car ASAP and enjoy the car over the summer months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover432 View Post
I'm sure your dealer has no clue as to what is coming. BMW released a bulletin (posted here and elsewhere) that indicated that electronics changes were coming starting with July production and advised SA's to advise their prospective customers of the upcoming changes so they could decide whether to wait before placing an immediate order. If the changes were so immaterial as to go unnoticed by a new car owner, why would BMW have released the advise?? You should ask your dealer that question when you show him the bulletin and let us know what he says.
Appreciate 0