View Single Post
      01-24-2014, 12:00 PM   #63
BMWonlyZone
I Reserve the Right!
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Comp - MBB/BLK

Thanks guys!!! So I found below on the homepage... I am thinking he read this.. It's not specific at all and does not say this will be part of March Production for the 5 series. Who knows. PS. I am coming out of a F10 550, and I hear my new car is going to be an animal. Can't wait.

High-speed graphics, additional functions:

The new generation of the navigation system Business and the radio Professional.

With enhanced functions and optimised performance, the latest generation of the radio Professional and the navigation system Business is raising comfort and driving pleasure to an even higher level. Both newly revised options will be introduced in the spring of 2014. During the course of 2014, they will also be introduced to the BMW 1 Series, the BMW 2 Series and the BMW 5 Series and will then be available for all models except for the BMW X6. Both systems have a new control unit with boosted computing performance. Thus, for example, Bluetooth audio streaming will be available in the vehicle with the integration of mobile devices as well as additional BMW ConnectedDrive services.

The most significant innovation to the navigation system Business are the graphic images which now generate 10 times faster than before on the 16.5-inch control display. High-resolution maps, which now have 3D elements and animations, and an increased speed when calculating routes characterise the advancement made possible by the optimisation of the control unit technology.

In conjunction with the ConnectedDrive Services option, the navigation system Business can be used in future for the Concierge Services, Real Time Traffic Information and Remote Services. In order to establish the necessary online connections in an optimum manner, the new system uses the 3G standard for mobile telephone networks.
Appreciate 0