stealth.pilot
Knight Commander
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKEOM5 View Post
My Optiguard is on Black Met and it looks great. It is only a week old and my first time with it so I dont have first hand knowledge about long term coloring.

Thomas Dekany did the work and this guy is an expert detailer. Extremely talented and he has applied it for years. He said it will act like a super clear coat and not give me any problems.

Guy is a pro and I believe what he says. Go for it. Just be sure the $650 included a wash, clay, professional level polish (you will be locking in the polish results good or bad) and optiguard application.

Go on some detail websites and ask around. You will find a high end guy to do the polishing. Dont skimp because again, this is permanently locking in whatever you have done.

D
I have a question for your detailer if you don't mind asking. I want to know if you can use something on top of OptiGuard to really amp up the gloss to what you might get with 22PLE.

I know Dekany posted that he liked HD Nitro Seal. I'd like to know if nitroseal can be applied to Optiguard.
Appreciate 0