04-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #30
DrRay81
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CS Frozen White

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeCapitalM3 View Post
Ballin!!

BTW how long did you wait for this beauty? Waiting on mine, production doesn't start until May though :/
i actually only waited 4 days after i made the deal. i had initially planned on ordering a frozen bronze m5 but my dealer didn't have any builds in 111 status and they offered me a few stock colors and then a good friend of mine at the dealership knows me too well and found some special color m5's. i had a choice of dakar yellow, frozen black, and this LSB. the only hold up was getting them to honor the same deal as the one i was going to order and once we agreed on that had to wait for my dealer to haggle and please get the transfer done, that probably took the longest. i'd say about 1-2 weeks of my dealer and shelly bmw going back and forth and finally making it happen. after i got news of them actually being able to secure the vehicle only 4 days maybe 3 for the transfer across the country.
2017 F87 M2 BSM DCT, Executive, IND Cosmetic package (painted front reflectors, black grills, black badge, accexxon rear reflectors), IND floor mats, Mode Carbon Rear Spoiler, Dinan Resonator Delete, CTS Intake, Eibach Pro kit
Appreciate 0