United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP Dinan Stage 2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
I see your point and I completely agree with you... it's not worth 10K to achieve 100 more hp and tq just close to redline!
If you guys meet each other again just try something like this and let us know how Dinan works since there is no dyno result available
starting at 30 mph in first gear and 50 mph in second gear and 80 mph in third gear...
I personally would appreciate you for reporting the results
To be fair, I love the sound of the exhaust so we can take $3500k off the sunk money. I also like the look of the CAI but not sure it adds anything so I don't know if I would spend $3k for looks under the hood. Lastly is the DTronics Stage 2 for $3750, that is the biggest question mark here. If someone else reported these results, I would be inclined to stick with the exhaust only and then trade the car for something faster out of the box.

I am not interested in DIYing a 6 figure car to make it go faster, so I don't want to do the BMS for that reason. I went with Dinan because I did get a lot of low end on the flash stage 2 for the 535 just a year and a half ago. I don't think I am going to get it on this car but if BMS does, then Dinan should be able to, but that may not be what they sought to achieve. However, I think I should have asked more questions before spending the money.

If I can get the top end limiter removed then this may still be a good combo but I won't win any roll races with it. Unless of course there is just something wrong and that hasn't been ruled out yet.
There was another post about m6 stage 1 I think loosing to stock m6. On phone otherwise I would post link. This would be second such complaint.