10-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #9
bradone1
BMW Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 M Sport, 2015 M4 Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly-dee View Post
I just got off the phone with the ED Customer service folks and they told me my car had not arrived at the Port yet. I said I am looking at the website of the Shipping company showing a discharge date of 10/20 and she siad that is wrong; that is is the projected date and not actual. Sailwx has my boat the Integrity halfway back to Bremerhaven right now. This is all a bit nuts.
what boat does your sales person say you are on in the computer when he looks at your VIN? this is the BEST place to get your boat name. I thought i was on a certain boat until i got the right one...

Also can you track on BMWUSA.COM? if so what does it say (even though this is delayed, this is the only place i was able to tell my car was at the VPC)?

THis all being before i started to get pissy and got them to answer questions about this oil pump fix, then i was also once again confirmed that i was still at the VPC.

your salesman really can tell where its at the best..... unless ED people dont have a sales person?? This is something i am not familiar with.
Appreciate 0