View Single Post
      06-21-2011, 02:09 AM   #43
plague
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i sold :( / jb 20th AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban335i View Post
+1 I think 560hp is plenty for a DD. And I am SURE there will be a million remaps out for the ECU and people will be pushing 700hp on stock turbos. I think the horsepower argument needs to just stop at this point.

You guys have to realize that the new M5 is going to be the HIGHEST HORSEPOWER SEDAN in the WORLD when it comes out (except for the bentley continental flying spur speed, but that's almost triple the price and almost 1500 pounds heavier)... I don't understand why anyone would complain about that.

I do wish the new M5 would be a screamer like the e60, but the world is changing guys and nothing is going to be a high rev monster anymore save for some exotics.
thank you. exactly right, the car is going to be a monster stock, and with a tune its going to be basically insane. not revving to infinity isnt a huge issue, and no its not going to sound like the e60 but it will sound plenty good enough. hell 560hp at MODERATE boost = 650+ hp potential with just a tune. i think that should EASILY compensate for the e60's sound.

Parts for sale- PWM meth kit, M steering wheel, M shift knob, perforated e brake handle
Appreciate 0