jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC / F80 M3 / F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
Definitely a great list... thank you.

Have you tried coding the following? If so, would you have info on the parameters?

* I-Drive: display torque and power info
* I-Drive: show M lap timer
* Hazard flasher button: have the lights do a double flash instead of standard
* Nav: show fuel station icon when the fuel light comes on

I've read about these in other forums and figured it might be good to include in your overall list.

Thanks again.
I haven't tried the other options . In particular the power "meter" is known not to be too accurate or reliable (some folks have been able to get it to work others don't ) , but
You can enable HU_CIC -> 3000 -> NAVI_FUELSTOP_PROPOSAL , this enables fuel stop icons on your NAV map once the fuel level is low enough. The icons will also display the gas station brand.
There's another setting I haven't applied yet (TYPE_OF_FUEL) which should allow you to select the type of fuel preference when you use BMW Online for fuel price display.

Haven't done the Hazard flash lights either

For something fun you can try and enable KOMBI -> 3008 -> R_GANG_AKUSTIK_ENABLE
(Enables the reverse gear gong for Japan, seems not to work for everyone, but if it does it might be "interesting" )
15 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / IND / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / HRE S107
Appreciate 0