View Single Post
      10-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #106
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I finally got through the entire journal, what a trip and pictorial! Thank you for sharing.

And now you can add a US outline sticker to the back of your Nurburgring Edition M5.
Thanks Jason! That means a lot to me.

Right now I'm at the point on deciding what to do about my M5. She's pretty beat up from the trip. I just hand washed her myself today and I came to the realization that my front hood is pretty much jacked up from the trip. I've got rock chips everywhere. The fenders aren't much better. I have clear bra on the front bumper so that's ok. I'm wondering if I should try to do a paint correction or even try to make a claim on my insurance to have the hood reprinted and the fenders or if I should wrap the car in another color. A 2014 M5 or M6 is on my mind too, but I dunno. I've got a track day at VIR coming up next month, so do I let the M5 get beat up some more? Hmmm...

In the mean time, I put my poor Mika away until this weekend, when we will have a small F10 M5 meet here in the DC area. She's pretty clean right now and should hopefully stay that way for a while.

Decisions decisions...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0