View Single Post
      07-05-2015, 10:29 AM   #1
frisky
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 ///M5 Individual

Ordered! 2016 Individual M5 ED // Questions

After literally more than a year of lurking in the boards and learning from you guys, researching, planning (and day dreaming!) I finally signed by buyer's order sheet and locked in my build!!

Here are my build details:
2016 F10 M5 Individual in Frozen Cashmere Silver Metallic
European Delivery date TBD (requested Oct 2015).
Amaro Brown Full Leather with White Contrast Stitching.
Headliner in Upholstery color.
Piano Black trim.
Competition Package.
Drivers' Assistance Plus.
Executive Package.
B & O Sound.

Now, for some questions:
1. When is the deadline for making changes to the build? I believe the window closes once the car hits status 150 (Production Started), correct? My CA doesnt seem to know this fact and I wanna confirm.

2. I requested the car to be fitted with Michelin PSS tires but its not stated anywhere in the order sheet. Can I absolutely request Michelin PSS instead of P-Zeros?

3. How soon after the order hits 111 status do I get my ED date? I wanna make sure I get my first choice Ed date. I emailed BMWEuropeanDelivery@bmwna.com and they said they should have an answer next week.

Thanks as always! Folks on this forum have enabled me to feel confident about my build and ordering process!

f.
2016 ///M5 Individual | Frozen Cashmere Silver Metallic | Amaro Brown Full Leather w/ Custom Special Order White Contrast Stitching | Piano Black Trim | Custom Headliner | Competition Package w/ 601M wheels | Executive Package | Drivers Assistance Package | Bang & Olufsen |
European Delivery: October 10 2015 [Pictures here]
@friskygeek
Appreciate 0