10-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
Nitrous Garage
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i / E92 328i / E60 550i

Nitrous Garage is NOW on F10 M5 Post!!

Dear F10 M5 Post Members,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves, we are Nitrous Garage. We are a new vendor here on F10 M5 Post however we are not new to the aftermarket industry. We are based out of Pomona California and have been selling wheels to the European car world since 2002. Nitrous Garage is more than just another vendor and wheel retailer. Everyone that works here comes with their own unique talents and a shared passion for modifying cars. We all have a dream of changing the automotive wheel industry forever by creating an experience like no other for each one of your customers. At Nitrous Garage we treat every customer like our first because everyday at work is just another chance to improve this industry.

If you have any questions or want pricing PM me, shoot me an email at forums@nitrousgarage.com or give me a call at (626) 945-9966 ask for Eric!

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NitrousGarage
Follow our Blog: http://nitrousgarage.wordpress.com/
Email me: forums@nitrousgarage.com
Call me: (626) 945-9966

Wheel Brands
Ace // Apex // Avant Garde // Bavaria // Beyern // CEC // Concept One // Curva // Dub // Eurotek // Gianelle // Giovanna // MRR // Niche // Roderick // Stance // TSW // Vertini // and many more!

Check out our entire online selection of BMW Wheels (Click Here)

Who is Nitrous Garage…

Nitrous Garage was founded on 3 simple beliefs, Service, Respect and Value. We strive to bring each of these beliefs to every one of our customers and an experience that cannot be found at any other wheel and tire retailer. With this belief we have been able to continually grow from a once small location behind a used car lot to our current 10,000 sq/ft wheel and tire facility in Pomona, CA. Along the way, with the addition of key new team members, and the most advanced machinery, we have been able to consistently expand our excellent reputation. Customers have long known Nitrous Garage as their source for aftermarket wheels and replacement tires at a great price.

If you have any questions or want pricing PM me, shoot me an email at forums@nitrousgarage.com or give me a call at (626) 945-9966 ask for Eric!

What makes us different from other wheel and tire retailers?

Nitrous Garage has NOT come all this way by copying other wheel and tire retailers. Since our inception we have had a shared dream to bring something different to this industry other than just another place that sells wheels at low prices. Outside of work we are all a bunch or car enthusiasts so it is only right that at work we want to be apart of the community. We are not just here to sell you wheels and tires but also to help you with any questions you may have and work together to get you your perfect set of wheels.

Unlike most wheel and tire retailers in the industry that only resell we do a lot of in-house work as well. With 3 Hunter Road Force Wheel Balancers, 3 Tire Mounting Machines and some of the most advanced wheel repair machines, Nitrous Garage is able to take care of every one of your wheel and tire needs.

While most wheel and tire shops will sell you any brand available, Nitrous Garage separates itself by offering a select group of brands, meeting your high standards while still offering excellent value. Nitrous Garage further separates itself by taking your old wheels on trade (in most cases).

Services we offer…

As Nitrous Garage grew, a natural progression of additional services became part of Nitrous Garage's offerings. Today our services include:

• Custom Built Wheel & Tire Packages
• Wheel & Tire Balancing
• New and Used Tires
• Wheel Chroming and Powdercoating
• Loaner Wheels & Tires for Powdercoating
• TPMS sensor installation and reprogramming
• WE BUY YOUR OLD WHEELS

For more details Click Here

A Glimpse into our facility…

A glimpse at what we offer our customers at Nitrous Garage. If you want to see more come down and visit us and our facility in Pomona, CA.

Address: Nitrous Garage - 244 Mercury Circle, Pomona, CA 91768

Appreciate 0