View Single Post
      06-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #12
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Dudes,

Just caught this thread. Vic I will PM you and give you the secret location of the race that many Bothans died to get.

Actually the dyno that Vic posted of my runs at EAS are of my run 16, which was not my best run (although it produced the highest peak horsepower that I've ever made at EAS) vs this guys Merc C63 AMG with a Cobb Tune. My run 15 was the most acurate of all my runs with the catless downpipes.

After analyzing both Niko's and my dyno charts yesterday, I predict that he will definitely beat me in a 60-130 race and in a race from a dig. Either way it will be an interesting race between a legitimately tuned F10 M5 in the USA and the fastest F10 M5 in the USA without a tune. I say legitmately because I have not seen any other tune here in the U.S. produce such high numbers in real life. Notice how I keep saying here in the USA, meaning not Manhart or PP Peformance which are tuned for Euro Spec M5's.

I will be shooting video and pictures tonight of our get together / races (in Mexico) so stay tuned.

Also, I don't mean to antagonize or pour salt into old wounds, but if ColdList is reading this, this is how you properly help the community out and be a team player. Lol!

May the Force be with us,

Attached Images

Last edited by RPiM5; 06-19-2013 at 11:40 AM..
Appreciate 0