View Single Post
      03-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #17
Pazzo009
Major
Rep
Drives: X5M,M3(46&36),812SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity View Post
Can't believe you guys (Americans) are so eager to change beautiful and sexy stock wheels for these vulgar wheels with bolts/screws around them (what those gangsta things are called) from HRE, ADV, BBS. American wheels were a fad, I had seen some of them 7-8 years ago and they lost popularity in only a few years, as did the neon lit wheels and circling gangsta wheels

All M5s that I've seen in Europe have stock wheels and keep stock wheels forever, they're considered to be harmonic and part of the car's design package which BMW's world class automotive designers work for years on. With respect to individual choice and tastes, I will never understand you and it pains me every time someone shows off his car with vulgar wheels. If you're not sure of how good your taste will look objectively, it's wise to let it be stock.
Hahahahahahahah WTF!? Really guy? I guess it's another reason to hate Americans. I don't know if you want to consider it a human trait or an American trait, but changing or personalizing something to your liking is something up to the individual. I am also probably the only person with a M5 and these wheels on it in the world at the present time.

For you to call my wheels vulgar is not only insulting but stupid. I also find it Ironic that in your profile pic I see a white M5 with black wheels. Not cliche' at all. I'm very happy with my vulgar wheels and when I posted these pics I wasn't asking for your approval or insults.
Appreciate 0