View Single Post
      03-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #21
singularity
Driver
Rep
Drives: M5 (F10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aculeg87 View Post
That Hamann car is something I think most could agree on is hideous looking.

Your wheels are stock? Do they come in black in Europe or do you have lots of brake dust? If not, thats a really good idea. White car, black wheels so it contrasts. I wonder if anyone has ever done that before.

I'm not emotional but your comment was insulting. Maybe it's because I wouldn't have said that to someone on the forum. I just wouldn't have commented. I guess thats just me.

I'll post pics before the car goes back on lease return so we can all appreciate the stock look of the car. Then I will sell my rims to another American.
I would tell that to you in person too with that exact smile to show the best intention, it's a friendly opinion. I apologize if it seemed insulting but I just love stock wheels so much that it pains me to see when people change it to something I really dislike. My wheels are stock, it's just the picture in contrast, not black and not coated. I know that BMW Performance parts offers these same wheels in black by the way, and I think your wheels would look much better if coated in black so that those "spikes" around the wheel wouldn't be visible and it would give the contrast that you like so much, but in black.

As long as you like the car the way it is, you should just dismiss my first post and drive it the way you enjoy. It's your car and must be exactly how you want yourself and other people to see it, no matter they like it or not
Appreciate 0