View Single Post
      10-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #1
SEWELLGT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i

Review: BMW M Indoor/Outdoor Car Cover for M5

Fellas, thought I'd post up a quick review of the BMW M Indoor/Outdoor Car Cover I just bought. I've been meaning to pick something up for a while and was about to pull the trigger on the tried and true Noah cover when I found this on the BMW site. I believe it's relatively new as I've looked in the past and never saw it.

Picked it up this afternoon on the way home from work. Initial impressions are that it's a good looking cover that will be more than adequate for what I need. I keep my car garaged and I wanted a cover to slap on when I take extended business trips.

I've owned a Noah cover in the past, and the Noah cover definitely seems to be more heavy duty. This cover is more like a dust cover, lightweight durable material that will be great for indoor use. There is no special lining, just an integrated storage bag that allows you to roll up the cover when not in use. It's much easier to deal with when compared to the Noah due to the material. I've always thought the Noah covers are pretty hideous and definitely don't hide dirt once you've used them for a while so I wanted something that looked a little better this time. I realize with this cover you're paying a premium for the M-branding but it does fit the bill for what I was looking for this time around.

The fit is very good. I literally had it out of the bag for 2 minutes before I put it on the car and took pictures so I'm sure some of the wrinkles will relax after some extended use. I'll keep you posted on how it holds up over the next few months and will report back.

The official BMW description: BMW M Indoor/Outdoor Car Cover
Part#: 82110039629

And now for some pics...

Appreciate 0