View Single Post
      10-01-2013, 06:52 AM   #202
AttyGunther
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 14 M5~11 Z435is~14 K1600GTL-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny02 View Post
Happy to hear that you made the right choice! Also thank you for taking the time to share all of this with the rest of the club. You car will be famous as the first '14 pics on the forum.

I, also have not seen the interior and also took a leap of faith. The pics make it look to bright. I am taking everyones word (and my wives) that it will look amazing. We will see when i pick her up in a few days.
I have faith you will fall in love with it at first sight! The color is not as bright as pictures make it seem. It's a very difficult color to accurately photograph. Pictures tend to pump up the saturation, making sakhir look incredibly bright. When taking my pictures with my Canon 5D Mark III, the raw pics were spot on. As soon as I converted to JPEG for posting, the saturation went up immensely. There's definitely more brown to the color than pictures tend to show. Most people think it's red from photos, but it's not.

I wish you the best with your new beast! Do tell us how much you love it when it arrives! I tried to break it in gently, but it was difficult. I had my break in service a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying this beast ever since. It's incredible how many compliments I have received at signal lights and gas stations.
Appreciate 0