01-09-2014, 04:57 PM   #22
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastek View Post
What R&D?
You put a lot of stock in a spring company selling you $200 "performance" springs.
Springs are only "part" of a suspension system.
BMW spends millions of dollars developing and testing chassis to spring to shocks.
Your favorite spring company takes 3 days to rotate the numbers and pushes out the same product they've been recycling to the masses for years.
Your H&R springs have no real-world R&D time...thats a fantasy to justify buying a cheap mod for a car so it looks cool ...and to the undoing of millions of dollars of real R&D by a world class car manufacturer.

Whatever you "feel" after your purchase is irrelevant. The logical math concludes that an F10M5 out of the box will handle turns and road variables better then an F10M5 with a $200 spring set added after the fact.
If these H&R springs are worth the upgrade you swear by...there would be Nurburgring lap times posted by H&R, no?

Are you ok sir? You seem to be quite hostile with your internet keyboard rebuttals. Do you know me or my experience with cars? I respect your thoughts and opinions but you cant tell me how I feel about my tangible experience no more than you can tell any other member.

Like I said before the springs worked for many here. We all know where your opinion lies.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0