ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
I think I am going to officially throw my hat in the ring for one of the FASTEST F10 M5s on the planet! This car is ridiculously fast! I cannot believe how much the combo of the tune, DPs and exhaust have made. The car just lights up the tires. Learning to launch this baby is a challenge. I cannot wait until my 21' wheels get here. I am going to run 305s on the rear. Hopefully they give me a bit more grip.
I forget, did u do the downpipes with the high flow cats in them from Performing Imports? I was gonna ask you to make a video sound clip if you had catless downpipes, but then I remembered you get a lot of your stuff from Performing Imports.
Yep. Went with the hi-flow. Absolutely perfect. No odor, no error lights, super fast. :-) YOU would hate the exhaust. Just a bit louder than stock. After I read your thread about your dad getting old at 55 and me only being 11 yrs younger I realized I must be enjoying the more subtle sporting sound with age-lol! Besides, my hearing is going to fade anyway! Hahahaha

2016 McLaren 675LT - Chicane Grey
2016 Corvette Z07 - Artic White
2016 BMW F86 X6M - Black Sapphire Metallic
Appreciate 0