View Single Post
      03-10-2012, 03:20 AM   #2664
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Cnbc article came out today with Pro traders telling people to buy in this rally at 1300. (still too expensive IMO) which is why I almost know this correction will ram past 1300. I'm still working on the vidence to support this model I'm working on, but I'm weighing the probabilities of this being a 20%+ new bear market. As the 2010 crash tried to bring a new bear, didn't hit 20% to declare one. In 2011 we had hit 20% on the intraday, but never closed a session past it so no bear. But each subsequent drop has been bigger in magnitude than the last since 2009. 09 baby bull is getting old and just "barely" shook off dropping 20% in 2011. Tells me there is weakness. Trend suggests this next correction might break through, as recent crashes have been working towards a 20% drop but failed.

Remember, information that everyone knows is information not worth knowing in this market. If everyone thinks this is going to be a 3-5% correction, it won't be. Just like how no one thought we would get to these multi year highs, and so we did. that's how the market makes money, you will never make money if everyone already knows the outcome. Which is why I'm leaning towards a larger correction rather than a small one. Anyone else been working out the ,agnitude of the correction? Anyone want to share their target ranges besides me and Mact?

Last edited by Vanity; 03-10-2012 at 03:27 AM..
Appreciate 0