View Single Post
      03-19-2015, 06:53 PM   #32
ssciencess
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 m3 .. 2015 m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bönz View Post
You can get jet black on the M5. It's just a matter of special order and $$$.

i tried to get jet black the sales person told me i could get than a few days later calls me back to tell me they dont do jet black that saphire was the darkest black i can get ... i would of never thought building your car would be this frustrating. The same with the black kidney grill, i get a call saying i cant have black kidney grill with the night vision so i said ok so take night vision off cause i rather the grill since i probably would never use night vision to begin with to get another call a few days later that i cant do the either cause i have the piano finish and in order to take the night vision i would have to remove the piano finish which would then move my car to the back of the line and would have to wait longer to get it. Now once i get it i have to get the grill painted when they could of just painted them at the damn factor. Question the black rims that come with it are they matte black or gloss black? hoping they are gloss black or else imma have to paint those too lol... i called to check today and my car was being transfered to port of exit so hopefully i dont sit at the port for 2 weeks like if heard for others. And the ruby black does like very nice
Appreciate 0