View Single Post
      06-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #11
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Here's my plan:

Stock Configuration is: Sapphire Black, Black Full Merino Leather, Piano Black Interior Trim.

1. I will be keeping the stock 20" Wheels on the M5 forever, I really don't like aftermarket wheels on M5's.
2. Full Catless RPi Exhaust
3. ESS Tune
4. Matte Black Front and Side Grills
5. Haven't decided if I want to lower the M5 yet. From what I've seen so far in pictures and in real life, F10's just don't look good lowered. Maybe it's the size, but to me it's almost like lowering a 7 series, it just doesn't seem right.
6. 17% Tint
7. One day I would like to figure out how to take out the Primary Cats, which I think may be easier than we think, since I understand that the headers and downpipes are on top of the engine. My goal one day is to have the car completely catless for maximum volume of the exhaust. I just sold my straight piped RPi Stage 2 E60 M5 and nothing will ever be louder than that short of a straight piped Gallardo or straight piped Carrera GT. I want my F10 to roar as much as possible, although it'll never come close to my Stage 2 E60.
8. I heard from Dinan themselves that they are planning on developing an intake system for the F10 M5. They told me at a car event in LA last year. They are already developing one for the F10 550i. I don't know if it is out yet though, but the Dinan guy explained how it will work to me and it seemed pretty cool.

I think that's pretty much it. I'm guessing with these mods, I should be over 700hp which is my goal.
Appreciate 0