12-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #20
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
DxO got me started off. but it lacks a few simple things I was looking for and found in Lightroom. Photoshop is also handly, but it takes a long time to learn because it's so complex.

DxO is probably one of the easier, yet powerfull ones. There's lots of cheap ones that really don't do a good job.

Unless you're on a Mac, then someone else might have a better answer for you since i'm a PC guy.

but of the 3, DxO will likely be the easiest to learn. But Lightroom isn't far off, and has a few more tricks... But DxO jsut came out with a new version, so i haven't seen what new toys it has.
awesome man i appreciate all the help, ill def look into those, i wanna get a Mac, but im still on a PC as well lol

E9x Picture Game-8 Points-Roundabout, Something Remarkable(stack of 50 g's), Cruise Memorabilia, Dirt Road w/ Trees, Michael Jackson, Police Station ,Dress-Up Funny, TPMS
Appreciate 0