View Single Post
      07-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

shimmer on h&r/macht schnell

Has anyone had any vibrations once they put on their H&R? Before I had my springs installed my car rode great with just the Macht Schnell spacers 12/10. Once the springs were installed, I had shimmering going thru the steering wheel. I had met up with my Houston member on here who had posted this question about his and his problem was fixed with a rebalance of his tires. Well, I had mine rebalanced before leaving out the country last week, but the problem was not fixed. I'm returning Monday and will take the car back to the installer, (they are professionals before anyone says anything about that stuff so don't go there) and I had already contacted them regarding this. Maybe since they were in a time crunch due to the fact they didn't get my car out in time when I arrived and they had to hurry a little maybe something was missed. I will take the spacers off to see if there any changes but that is all I can do before taking in the car and have them redue their work. Now other than that the car rides fine, handles good and looks great. Anyone had this problem with theirs or any suggestions that the company could have missed. Thankx

Country run
Appreciate 0