04-27-2014, 11:54 PM   #91
PhilT3
6'0 / 250lb
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
I am available via pm mon-fri 4am-7pm and sat sun 8-7pm i have a direct link to David and am more then willing to follow up with David on any emails. David is one of the best sales reps in the nation and has been for a long time. It's a shame you feel your expectations were not met and I wish you would have reach out to me sooner. That's water under the bridge now yes but sounds like you were able to find your dream car which at the end of the day is all that matters congrats

I am not taking a shot at you guys so don't take it that way but sometimes clients will send emails that are asking a ton of questions and expect a instant answer. These questions take time to get the answers to and make sure you are getting correct info. David always has straight forward answers, insane deals, and never marks ups any fees etc. Also David was out of the country for 20 days early this years with limited internet access so that could have been an issue as well.

Either way I don't want to make excuses and once again I am
Bummed we were not able to assist you but in the future if you ever need anything you can reach out to me and I'll reply ASAP
One suggestion if I may... I'm in sales as well.
I am in complex software sales and MANY times I need to research to get answers. HOWEVER, as a professional I ALWAYS respond within 12 hours if not 12 min if I'm available...EVEN if I DON'T have the answer(s) to the customer question(s).
The purpose for the rapid response it two-fold. 1. Simply let the customer know I received the msg and that I'm on the case. 2. To set an EXPECTATION of when I will have the answers back and actually provide a time/date on when they'll hear back from me. Then I will also provide updates in the meantime if applicable. It's ALL about being responsive, setting expectations and letting people know you're there working for them.
A 'black hole' of NO response for more than 24 hours is unacceptable in my book.
Mods: SunTek CXP tint - Vinyl-wrapped door handle chrome - Macht Schnell 12mm spacers - Pedalhaus pedals - iND Cosmetic Package - Polished 90mm exh tips - Coded by v12 - 21" HRE S107's polished lip/black center
Appreciate 1