View Single Post
      04-28-2014, 06:51 AM   #92
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndlife View Post
rjdoc74 wasn't being rude. He said things that are actually happened and were experienced by at least two potential customers who don't know each other. I suspect there are other folks who had the same treatment.

No disrespect to you but from what I understand you are just an advertiser for David in this forum. He is the one who closes the deals. What good would contacting you be if my direct dialogue with David wasn't taken seriously.
Asking you to bug him for me is like begging for his attention.
As customers we just want a simple and trouble-free way to buy these cars.
Not the need to bug a dealer until he gives me the time of day.
We would just make it more efficient by going with other dealers who treats us professionally.

And I don't think you would dare taking a shot at potential customers like us and other forum members who are reading this and maybe going through similar experiences.

More than ample time was given for replies so there are no excuses there.
I see you are new to this forum, welcome you have stumbled upon a great community. Do a search on the forum and you will find that I am not a just advertiser for David. I have been supplying this forum with info for years and have helped hundreds of forum members. Maybe we were unable to help "you" out, thats fine I understand, enjoy your car.

Contacting me helps customers like yourself who are looking for "instant response". I can't guarantee that I can always answer your questions but most of the time I can and If I can't I will get the answer for you.

If you feel the need to continue this for whatever reason you can pm me anytime. Enjoy your week

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdoc74 View Post
2ndlife, thanks. Saved me a lot of typing. Hope you got your M5 already and enjoying the **** out of it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT3 View Post
One suggestion if I may... I'm in sales as well.
I am in complex software sales and MANY times I need to research to get answers. HOWEVER, as a professional I ALWAYS respond within 12 hours if not 12 min if I'm available...EVEN if I DON'T have the answer(s) to the customer question(s).
The purpose for the rapid response it two-fold. 1. Simply let the customer know I received the msg and that I'm on the case. 2. To set an EXPECTATION of when I will have the answers back and actually provide a time/date on when they'll hear back from me. Then I will also provide updates in the meantime if applicable. It's ALL about being responsive, setting expectations and letting people know you're there working for them.
A 'black hole' of NO response for more than 24 hours is unacceptable in my book.
thank you for your input, just remember there is always two sides to every story and I will just leave it at that. Can't please everyone and thats ok I understand and wish them the best.

If any of you guys feel the need to speak your mind more about this situation you can feel free to pm me anytime.

lets stay on topic, Sorry OP for this right turn.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0