03-11-2018, 04:09 PM   #10
Bklyn_Express
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 gran coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve13m View Post
I am giving this battery one last chance.....weighs way less than oem.....800cca......Optima Batteries 8003-151 34R RedTop Starting Battery

I accidentally drained the battery after leaving car parked one week with no trickle charger......it has not performed well ever since....shorter reserve time and less crank juice.......just bought a new one and will make sure to trickle charge with the optima charging unit.....should be fine since I've had the battery on other cars with good success
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve13m View Post
I am giving this battery one last chance.....weighs way less than oem.....800cca......Optima Batteries 8003-151 34R RedTop Starting Battery

I accidentally drained the battery after leaving car parked one week with no trickle charger......it has not performed well ever since....shorter reserve time and less crank juice.......just bought a new one and will make sure to trickle charge with the optima charging unit.....should be fine since I've had the battery on other cars with good success
If your battery is drained after one week it probably wasn't that good prior, I've Park my car for way over two months with no charger and it started up with no problem and I had no issues