View Single Post
      03-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #47
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

this is very very nice! I think those are the HRE P40 wheels, if im not mistaken... I have the same wheels on an alpine white car as well but mine are the matte black finish...Think they are labeled as the HRE P40s wheels if im not mistaken. I absolutely LOVE the car and your exhaust! lol again I have the same exhaust as well but identical I really think that car would "pop" more if you had those wheels in the matte black finish

The car is absolutely beautiful though man either way and it is done very tastefully. My new M6 should be arriving in about 3 weeks...Alpine white/fox red interior. Sometimes I cant sleep at night after looking at cars like yours lol. I have Akro exhaust on my current E92 car and have already ordered the Akro axle back for the new M6... Should have gone with the catback but I can always order that if I really need to. Depending on how it sounds in person with just the axle back Akro with carbon tips will help me decide if I need the mid section which will eliminate the resonators ect... You should be able to hear a M5 coming down the street in my opinion especially with two turbos

Great looking car man!!
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0