Rep
Drives: M5 F10, SG/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCe82 View Post
Are you only considering a black interior? I think i'd get SG with shakir
Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity View Post
Hi and welcome!

My opinion is that M5 is already stealthy (wolf in sheep's clothing) and whichever color you choose from - don't "overstealth" it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Welcome to our M5 site!

I'm fully with you on your thoughts of getting an exclusive M5 color (it's what I've done in the past as well with the M3), but something to keep in mind is that these two exclusive colors may also end up being two of the most colors for the F10 M5.

MCB is the marketing color so as you said, it's already popular. And judging by the very positive reaction to photos of singapore grey M5s posted here, I would assume that will be popular as well......
Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
Welcome to Bimmerpost and 5Post, Bimmercrazy! :thumsup.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon23 View Post
For the M5, I prefer this SG.

I think is more adapted for this kind of vehicle...

My 2 cents ...

Hi all, thanks for your advice....thing is and you wouldn't know this unless you were British but the MCB is a bit "chavy" / soccer player. This isn't a good thing. We try and stay away from being mistaken for this type of person so yes while I think MCB is a standout colour you would risk drawing the wrong sort of attention to oneself in UK.

Decisions, decisions...and thanks for the link to other colour thread...