11-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
PatrickC23
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 991.1 911 GTS, '16 F85 X5M

Garage List
2013 BMW ///M5  [0.00]
LCI's always drive me nuts, so I know your pain. With my e46 M3, I prayed nothing would change, and the LCI brought only replaceable changes in the form of LED tail lights. The other stuff which isnt physically distinguishable didnt bother me. With my C63, they drastically changed it with the LCI. New hood, lights diffuser and front bumper - looks like a whole new car. Thanks Mercedes, can't wait to trade in that shtbox tranny for the F10.

But reading up on this M5 LCI, it seems pretty minimal if anything at all. As of now, I believe nothing is confirmed for the M5 but just the regular F10. If there are changes, new headlamps (which were said to be retrofittable), squared off Angel Eyes, possibly a small character line in the front and perhaps turn signals in the side mirrors.

Im personally not waiting as I think these are minimal, changes. And Im in the camp that believes only lighting will be changed for the 2014 M5. I dont think they change out the whole front bumper to add a character line and do away with the turn signal in the side gill.

I will add though that u have a brand new X5M so you have the luxury to wait - so add this to the rich guy problems list.