View Single Post
      11-12-2012, 03:19 AM   #1
lippi
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 e92

Akrapovic VS Eisenmann Race

Hi all

I would like to share my experience of these two great exhaust systems.

First the Akrapovic, as you may all know, this exhaust is like the grand daddy of exhaust. The fitment, the quality, the light weight- ness is absolutely amazing, the sound is good too and dont forget the sexy carbon tips!!!
BUT....coming from an E92 M3 with Challenge Race+ and Kreissieg exhaust, that wasnt enough for me. I need louder exhaust

So came the Eisenmann Race, i ordered mine from IND (thanks for the exhaust guys ) i was very lucky that they had one stock ready (the 102mm tip and center pipe) so it took only 2 weeks to received the exhaust.

About the Eisenmann exhaust, all i can say is WOOOW!!! This exhaust really brings the beastly side of the M5. From the cold start, revving, normal driving and spirited driving and also my favorite M5" fart", it really change the experience of driving the car.

So for those who's in the market for exhaust, you cant go wrong with either exhaust. Both are phenomenal products. BUT, if you want to make your M5 louder and meaner, i highly recommend you to get the Eisenmann race

BTW, Nate & Ilia, dont forget to send me the prototype of the downpipe!
Appreciate 0