View Single Post
      03-22-2016, 11:26 AM   #49
TheHouseWon
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionPerformance View Post
That is good, I'm sure you can post your results on an appropriate thread.

We do not work with "Precision" so we can not comment on their reflashes, but this is the second time someone posts a comment regarding damos. First of all, no one I is "offering" damos. Damos is used to learn the functions of the factory ECU. We also have s63 damos, along with every other damos for the Fox chassis. On top of that, we have 9000+ page functionsheet for all of these ECUs. Familiar with what that is?
It is great you like precision, nothing wrong with them, though they do not offer more advanced aspects of calibration like we do. For example, precision or any other tuning company, was never able to properly calibrate the sport display for any of the reflashes and we have been doing that for over a year. Check out threads dedicated to that.
Also we offer tuning services to Socal on daily basis, but also offer a fly-in group buy opportunity for remote customers. We don't see precision offering such services.

If you would like to praise your favorite tuner, please do so on a dedicated thread and don't hijack an existent one.
Precisión couldn't call or return texts because they were too busy, and I gave them over a week. I asked about "custom intakes" and got the run-around, they couldnt even provide a price quote or time to complete. IMO they're not a serious shop, at least not for people outside of NJ.

Now their No. 1 promoter on these boards is saying that they didn't provide a quote because they only do complete builds (tune, exhaust, intake, etc.) Would have been nice to know when I first asked about the intakes.
Appreciate 0