12-17-2015, 06:29 PM   #2
Speed808Ix
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbru View Post
Hi all

Im hoping someone can give me some guidance in removing the standard rear centre diffuser as im hoping to install a challenge centre diffuser in its place

I understand that there are just three plastic rivet things that need to be pulled out and the rest is secured by plastic clips...

Anything else I need to know...?

Cheers
I did this a while ago and I will tell you (sorry if i miss a step)

There are 3 Torx screws (black) in the back loosen those up all the way and tere are 2 plastic tabs on each side (4 total) take those out.

Then start from either side and pull the diffuser out down and out and it should unclip slowly. when the whole diffuser comes out the middle plastic piece will be tricky and be careful not to break the plastic tabs but they should unclip if you pull the plastic piece and the challenge piece goes in and clips in.

and you put it back together and enjoy!
2015 BMW M///5 Comp. Package I Black Sapphire Metalic I Full Black Leather I Gruppe M Intakes I 3D Design Side Skirts I HRE FF01 I RKP Lip I IND Cosmetic Pkg I JB4 BETA I BMS Meth SS I MSR CP I Challenge SS Brake Lines I Challenge Diffuser I Undercover DP's I Dodson Clutch Packs I VRS GTS Tips I M Perf. Carbon Mirrors, Spoiler and Full Interior +++
698 WHP & 653 WTRQ (Corrected)
Appreciate 0