View Single Post
      01-19-2011, 07:04 AM   #328
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude2perfect View Post
So fucking what, THEY WON THEIR DIVISION and that's how the league was setup. No one ever had a problem before this so what's the problem now? You got a better way to do it? Something more fair? If the Saints were such a better team then they should have won, let alone blow them out even on the road. Homefield is big, but not that damn big. If you're gonna blame the Saints loss on homefield advantage then you obviously don't watch football.

Smug? Lighten up man, I was trash talking just like everyone else in here. That's what talking to other fans is all about.

And to answer your question, I took the loss and gave credit to the Giants. They were the better team that day and had a little luck on their side as well. That's something I can relate to in the Pats other Superbowl victories. It was definately the hardest loss I've ever seen in sports though. I almost cried myself to sleep that night.

I wouldn't say the Falcons choked. You gotta give the Packers credit on that win, they looked amazing. If they keep playing like that there's no team left that can beat them.

I love how people will resort to calling Tom gay, it only proves that nothing can be said to knock how great of a player he is. People get frustrated with that and just throw out childish name calling.

The Jets were the better team that day. Any given Sunday, it's what makes this game so great. You win some and you lose some. But as long as we still have the greatest QB and Coach in the NFL we'll be back again for sure.

It was tough to watch for sure. How was last years superbowl loss the the Saints for ya? You guys were the better team and lost as well. Sucks doesn't it? Now go kiss Brady's three superbowl rings

I agree but that fake punt call was called by Chung, not Bellichick.

I don't know... even though he is a pats fan.. I think I like this guy. We are all football fans. We all watch football. We all love the game. These arguments are what makes football the #1 sport in the US. I am a huge baseball fan. But football season is just special.

Last edited by NYCGP; 01-19-2011 at 07:11 AM..
Appreciate 0