07-01-2014, 07:34 AM   #42
infamousq
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90potentialbuyer View Post
Figured I would post my pricing and payment calculator. Feel free to download it, and unzip the excel file to edit. Just update the fields in yellow background. Of course, you will need Microsoft Excel 2007 or newer on your PC / Mac.

it has all the options for the M5 (except the frozen paint schemes) that you can chose from a drop down. You can select which options you want, and it will configure your car, estimate your tax, and your monthly payment. It ONLY works for financing. I have never leased the car and don't intend to, so did not build that in. Feel free to edit and post if someone does that. It also accounts for your trade-in and tax credit from trade-in (you don't pay tax on value of trade-in if you apply it towards your purchase in certain states, NJ including)

You can also plug in the discount for each option, and calculate the discounted price of the car. Feel free to tweak your discount numbers based on your own estimate / knowledge. Sheet will create pricing for both 2014 and 2015 for list and discounted, as well as monthly payments. have fun!
Thanks I need to buy this car from you since you have more info about this then the dealers do.
Appreciate 0