Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 LCI Marina Bay Blue/ Smok

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
As for me
Why?
1. Too much maintenance trips for the beast, though knock on wood no ticking rotors for 2 months
2. Missing some options that I should have ordered (Not gonna make much difference now though)
3. RWD + 600 HP makes me feel unsafe in rainy and snowy situations as much more fun as it can be during spirited nice weather day driving.
4. About time to change as it's been a year already and my clock keeps ticking higher (Not the car though to those who know about my ticking problem-
5. I feel like I will get in trouble soon because of having such an over powered car!! Needs a lot of self control !Goose Frappa! 20 times before firing it up!
6. Didn't get the CP - difference wasn't even 100$ -

Why not easy to pull trigger?
1. Don't like AMG 63 looks or transmission and can't do CLS 63 and need a sedan period and RS7 hasn't grown on my like I thought it would and there's no RS6 this side of the pond!!
2. It is so much fun when you wanna have "fun" and no other sedan will do this for me and I know it, as I tried Panamera Turbo and AMG's and even Maserati GTS 2014 and nothing was as balanced all around like the M5 when you are looking for a sedan.
3. My car is a lease and can be hard to get out of, though I would let it go for 1099$ a month which is 2500$ incentive and has 850 miles/month x 24 months remaining with CP Mufflers and Exhaust Meister and Resonators deleted like 2000$ work.
4. I am used to be swept head over heels by any potential new car and can't see this happening anytime soon in any other sedan less than double the price of the M5 and still doubt it even up there barring Exotics -
5. There was no other interior that I liked more or even close.
6. As naughty as the car has been at times but the experience with BMW dealership has always been more than stellar !!

What about you?
Bought a M6 GC CP great car, enjoying it much more than my LCI M5.